Electrical Repair & Service Fort Worth, TX
At Brown Service Company, we believe in providing the best electrical service to our customers. Our Fort Worth electricians are insured and highly trained in the electric business. With Brown, you’ll experience quality workmanship, as well as honesty from every electrician. From residential and commercial electrical repairs to large electrical remodels and recessed lighting, Brown Service Company offers it all.
- Licensed and Experienced Technicians
- Service Repairs and Upgrades
- Lightning Damage and Surge Protection
- Home Remodels and Additions
- Code Violations Corrected
- Install Dedicated Circuits
- Install Outlets and Switches
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Complete Aluminum Maintenance
- Computer and Network Wiring
- Commercial Tenant Finish-Outs
- And More!
Electrical Panel Repair
Your electrical panel board is the very heart of your home electric system. When something goes wrong, you could lose your electricity. This is why it is important with any repair or remodel that you call the expert electricians at Brown. We use only the best electrical panel brands, and we have the expertise to keep your electric service up and running.
Many home or office improvements involve electrical wiring, and we want you to consider Brown Service Company for your next electrical remodeling project. We can provide anything from new lighting fixtures to data and phone wiring. Electricity isn’t something you should try to work with yourself. Let our expert team of electrical contractors handle the job for you.
Benefits to Choosing Brown Service Company for Your Electrical Needs:
- We specialize in servicing existing systems that experience age-related problems or need updating, as well as adding additional electrical units as needed for new equipment.
- We use only brand name equipment such as General Electric, Square D, and Cutler Hammer for all installations.
- Our service technicians are equipped with a flat rate pricing manual; this creates a standard price for all projects and eliminates any pricing surprises at the end of your project.
If you are considering any repairs, upgrades, or electrical additions in the near future, please contact our electrical department at 817-284-9204 and allow us the opportunity to answer any question you may have.